Shurco Tarping Systems
Manufacturer of the Original Shur-Lok® Roll Tarp System, Shur-Co.® is the largest manufacturer of quality tarp systems in the U.S.
Shur-Co.® has several Service Center Locations for quick response. From Agriculture and Construction to Flatbed, Pickup Covers and Custom Fabrications, we have a solution for you.
Shur-Lok® Roll Tarps have been the preferred tarp system in the agricultural market for over 20 years. We have modified this popular tarp system to fit farm trucks, silage boxes, fertilizer spreaders, fertilizer tenders, grain carts and wagons. To find out more, visit the links on the left side of this page.
• Home of the Original Shur-Lok® and Other Tarping Solutions
• Genuine Shur-Co.® Replacement Parts
• Genuine Shur-Co.® Tarps Custom Fit to Your Specifications
• Easy Operation and Upgrades
We also offer a variety of other tarping systems, including belt and ratchet tarp systems, hopper extension covers, and custom covers like fitted and flat tarps, bean drill covers and auger boots. Call us with your specifications. We have a tarp solution for you.
Choose from standard 18 oz. or optional 22 oz. vinyl-coated fabric. Super Duty Shur-Lok® Tarp available in the colors shown below. Value Series Shur-Lok® Tarp available in red, royal, white and black.
The cleaner, faster way to unload grain! Hopper doors open while the operator stands back, out of the dust. When the grain is unloaded, another push of the button closes the hopper and your ready to go!
High-Torque Motor with 5-Year Warranty.
• 250 pounds of torque
• All-metal gears and gear housing
• High-efficiency planetary gear reduction
• 80-amp stall current
• Circuit breaker at battery for motor protection
Universal Mounting Bracket
• ¼-inch steel, plated for corrosion resistance
• Bolts directly to the trailer
Motor Protection from Road Debris
• Protective flap included, integrated into brakes
• Deactivate when flip-open cover is closed
• Shuts off after 6 minutes of inactivity
Master Cut-Off Switch
• Cab-mounted switch kills power to tarp, traps
5-Channel Modular System
• Controls electric tarp, front and rear hopper, lights and other 12-volt Shur-Co.® accessories
Fast and Easy Installation
Ready to Install Out of the Box
• Pre-assembled brackets and motor
• Pre-wired motor and remote/switch box
• All necessary wiring, plugs receptacles, switches, etc.
Uses Existing Parts
• Replaces existing manual gearbox
• Attached to existing shaft
• Mounts to existing knock rails
Reduces Installation Time
• Takes less time to install than other products on the market
• No limit switches to install
Check out the ProTrap® in action.